Publications about pyFAI¶
- PyFAI, a versatile library for azimuthal regrouping, J Kieffer & D Karkoulis; Journal of Physics: Conference Series (2013) 425 (20), pp202012 Initial publication where the usage of GPU is envisaged to overcome the speed limitation of azimuthal integration.
- PyFAI: a Python library for high performance azimuthal integration on GPU J Kieffer & J.P. Wright; Powder Diffraction (2013) 28 (S2), pp339-350 Introduces the concept of look-up table to register the pixel distribution
- PyFAI: a Python library for high performance azimuthal integration on GPU;
- Jérôme Kieffer, Giannis Ashiotis PROC. OF THE 7th EUR. CONF. ON PYTHON IN SCIENCE (EUROSCIPY 2014) Presents the usage of sparse matrices to store the look-up table
- The fast azimuthal integration Python library: pyFAI; G. Ashiotis, A. Deschildre, Z. Nawaz, J. P. Wright, D. Karkoulis, F. E. Picca and J. Kieffer Journal of Applied Crystallography (2015) 48 (2), 510-519 This publication provides a nice overview of the features introduced in version 0.11 and further developed in v0.12, v0.13 & v0.14.
- New tools for calibrating diffraction setups; J. Kieffer, V. Valls, N. Blanc and C. Hennig; Journal of Synchrotron Radiation (2020) 27 (2), 558-566; Describes the new integration scheme, the new user interface and the calibration of goniometers.
The latest paper should be the cited in publications using pyFAI. There are already 450 publications referring to pyFAI, some of them in the most prestigious scientific journals (Nature, PNAS, …).